Reminder of good practices for professionals in mutual funds and scholarship plansChambre de la sécurité financière
Because respecting the rules of ethics is a springboard to professional success.
As a financial advisory professional, you must know and apply the rules that govern your conduct and that of your peers. The resulting professionalism can only maintain and even increase consumer confidence in our financial system, which is good for everyone.
This interactive online training activity includes audio narration, interviews, scenarios, and questions that will provide a stimulating and enriching experience. You will discover various resources including useful links, recommendations for related training activities, as well as myriad practical tools available on InfoDéonto.
- Overall knowledges (know your client, investor profile and update)
- Ageing clients
- Client-advisor relationship
This training activity is specifically for representatives...
- Mutual fund dealer
- Scholarship plan dealer
Features of this online training activity:
- French version with English subtitles
- Duration of three hours.
- Must be completed from start to finish to earn your PDUs.
- Can be paused and resumed where you left off.
- Multiple choice questionnaire
- Passing grade: 60%
- Prerequisite: none
You might also like: