ProAdvice For professionals in group insurance, mutual funds and scholarship plansChambre de la sécurité financière
NEW MANDATORY COURSE ON COMPLIANCE 2019-2023
- Ensure confidentiality and act in the clients’ interest when buying or selling a book of business and in file maintenance.
- Identify conflicts of interest when giving or receiving a gift and if you have another occupation.
- Learn how to properly serve a vulnerable or elder client.
- Learn the importance of adequately informing your clients.
- Avoid the pitfalls that come with a lack of knowledge of insurance products and group annuities.
- Understand the interrelations of the funds making up a portfolio.
- Book of business sales
- File maintenance
- Conflicts of interest
- Aging clientele
- Financial literacy
- Group insurance and annuities
- Signing a blank form
- Duration: 4 hours.
- Must be completed from start to finish to obtain your PDUs (no exam).
- You can stop and go back to where you left off.
- Must be completed before November 30, 2023.
Before adding this course to your shopping cart, please check all the other ProAdvice options available.
For this mandatory course, the CSF offers 7 different options tailored to the fields of expertise of professionals in insurance, group insurance, mutual funds and scholarship plans enabling you to obtain 3, 4 or 5 professional development units (PDU). You must obtain at least 3 PDUs. The excess PDUs from the 4- and 5-PDU options will be added to your conformity or general PDUs. You can only choose one of these options during this mandatory course period.
Other options available:
- 1 ProAdvice For professionals in mutual funds and scholarship plans (3 PDUs)
- 2 ProAdvice For professionals in insurance (3 PDUs)
- 3 ProAdvice For professionals in group insurance (3 PDUs)
- 4 ProAdvice For professionals in insurance, mutual funds and scholarship plans (4 PDUs)
- 5 ProAdvice For professionals in insurance and group insurance (4 PDUs)
- 7 ProAdvice For professionals in insurance, group insurance, mutual funds and scholarship plans (5 PDUs)
Ces formules sont aussi disponibles aussi en français; voir ProConseil dans notre catalogue de formation.