The nomination period is now closed! More information will be coming soon.
3 positions are up for election
Submit your application by April 7!
Open positions in 2022 are for all members duly authorized to serve a 3-year term as:
- Representative in insurance of persons
- Mutual fund dealer representative
- Group insurance representative
By getting involved with the Board of Directors, you can:
- Contribute to the advancement of your profession
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the issues and challenges affecting CSF members
- Provide practical guidance on decisions that affect your profession and your self-regulatory organization
Please note that the activities of the Board of directors are held in French.
CSF's Board of Directors
directors elected by members (including 1 at the AGM)
directors appointed by Quebec's Minister of Finance
April 7 - 4:30 p.m
Deadline for submitting applications
The voting period to name all three board members will be between April 20 and May 10, 2022. The vote will be held online. At the appropriate time, the members concerned will receive the instructions on how to exercise their vote online.
For more information, you can consult our Frequently Asked Questions page on elections or contact us by phone at 514 282-5777, extension 0.
For further information
ProLab CSF 2022
Stay tuned! The CSF ProLab returns on June 15 indoor.
More information to come.