Working at the CSF means growing your full potential in an environment where talent is valued and recognized. Join professionals who are committed to protecting the public.
The mission of the CSF is to ensure the protection of the public by overseeing the mandatory continuing education, ethics and discipline of its some 32,000 members who are financial security advisors, group insurance and annuity advisors, financial planners, group savings plan representatives and scholarship plan representatives.
In 20 years, the CSF has acted on many fronts, always as close as possible to the field.
This is what we offer:
- A flexible 35 hour/week schedule in hybrid mode, as well as a summer schedule;
- Competitive compensation and a full range of benefits (RRSP with a generous employer contribution, insurance where the premium is mostly paid by the employer, 6 personal days and 13 statutory vacations, minimum of 3 weeks of vacation, paid vacation leave, etc.);
- A corporate culture that encourages development and advancement;
- Access to free indoor bicycle parking and showers;
- Offices located in downtown Montreal + discounts on public transit and a free BIXI membership.
For further information
Board of directors
The Board of Directors is made up of members elected by their peers and five independent directors appointed by the Quebec Minister of Finance.
The Board of Directors can count on the support of various committees to which it can entrust the mandate to discuss certain matters in order to help it in its decision-making.
The management team is made up of seasoned professionals who are committed to the CSF mission.