The ins and outs of the TFSAChambre de la sécurité financière
According to data from the Institut de la Statistique du Québec, approximately 34% of Quebecers had a TFSA in 2013. On the other hand, the majority of the money invested in it would give almost nothing to its holders, since most of them ignore the flexibility they could benefit from.
This training activity presents a very complete overview of the TFSA. It addresses, among other things:
• Contributions and contribution fees;
• The contribution limit;
• Eligible, ineligible and prohibited investments;
• Transfers of assets and transfers between spouses;
• Taxation and penalties.
In addition, this training activity presents summary tables and compares TFSAs with RESPs, RRSPs and life insurance.
Features of the training activity
• Online training activity including quizzes and tools.
• Multiple-choice evaluation questionnaire to be completed online. Passing mark: 60%.
Code CSF 25751L2AN
Répartition des UFC 2 UFC en conformité 2 UFC en courtage en épargne collective
Tarif membre 144
Tarif invité 200
Code IQPF IQPF21-05-0013-G
Nombre d'UFC IQPF 4