Day-to-day administration of group insuranceChambre de la sécurité financière
Knowing the answers to complex questions about benefits is a sign of professionalism.
Perfect your knowledge about mutualization, applicable laws, deductibles, and subtleties in coverage in order to better guide your clients.
This training activity is specifically for representatives in:
- Group insurance of persons
Features of this online training activity
- Examples of situations and useful references
- Multiple choice questionnaire (passing grade: 60%)
- Prerequisite: none
You might also like:
- ProAdvice (52602-52608) - Mandatory course 2019-2023
- Voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSP): getting the facts to provide informed advice (32140)
- Life insurance products (27644)