Savings productsChambre de la sécurité financière
Because every client is unique, review the classics!
Debt securities, guaranteed investments, equity securities, or investment funds? Brush up on your knowledge of the nature, advantages, disadvantages, and level of risk associated with each of these products in order to achieve optimal asset allocation in line with your clients' profiles.
This training activity is specifically for representatives...
- Of Mutual fund dealer
- In Insurance of persons
Features of this online training activity
- Documentation and quiz with feedback
- Multiple choice questionnaire (passing grade: 60%)
- Prerequisite: none
You might also like:
- ProAdvice (52602-52608) - Mandatory course 2019-2023
- Other training activities in the program Les concepts en assurance de personnes (the majority are available in French only)
- Similar but different: Segregated funds and mutual funds (39775)
- Intergenerational wealth transfer (23158)
- The ins and outs of the TFSA (25751)
- The ins and outs of the RESP (6251)