Savings needs analysisChambre de la sécurité financière
Master notions related to the taxation of savings associated with various products and the use of financial leverage.
Identify what to consider in your analyses depending on your clients’ objectives, such as creating a contingency fund, purchasing goods, financing children’s education, or financing retirement.
This training activity is specifically for representatives...
- Of Mutual fund dealer
- In Insurance of persons
Features of this online training activity
- Documentation and quiz with feedback
- Tools to support you in your practice (aslo available on Members' Area)
- Multiple choice questionnaire (passing grade: 60%)
- Prerequisite: none
You might also like:
- ProAdvice (52602-52608) - Mandatory course 2019-2023
- Other training activities in the program Les concepts en assurance de personnes (the majority are available in French only)
- Similar but different: Segregated funds and mutual funds (39775)
- Intergenerational wealth transfer (23158)
- The ins and outs of the TFSA (25751)
- The ins and outs of the RESP (6251)