Professional guidelines for the financial security advisorChambre de la sécurité financière
By understanding the Chambre’s mission and structure, you’ll be able to learn more about the advantages of having a self-regulatory organization govern representatives in insurance of persons such as yourself.
You’ll also learn how the regulatory and ethical requirements associated with financial needs analyses and the sale of products go hand in hand with your role as an advisor.
This training activity is specifically for representatives in...
- Insurance of persons
Features of this online training activity
- Training activity included in the Les concepts en assurance de personnes program*
- Documentation and quiz with feedback
- Duration: 2 hour
- Multiple choice questionnaire
- Passing grade: 60%
- Prerequisite: none
- Other training activities in the Les concepts en assurance de personnes program (some are available in French only)
- ProAdvice (52602-52608) – Mandatory course 2019-2023
Code CSF 24735L1AN
PDU distribution 2 PDU in compliance
Member rate 72
Guest rate 100
IQPF code IQPF21-05-0028-G
IQPF UFC count 2