Intergenerational wealth transferChambre de la sécurité financière
This course provides the fundamentals required to facilitate action in the area of intergenerational wealth transfer.
In recent decades, Québec has seen fortunes amassed. The career paths of many financial security and group savings representatives has steered them toward these high net worth clients.
The front-line advisors must find responses for the following fundamental objectives:
- Creating or growing an estate
- Collecting income
- Providing an income to someone else
- Protecting one's spouse or partner.
A representative who wants to develop skills in the area of transferring patrimony between generations must master the skills of communicating within the family, abide by a very strict code on confidentiality, and work with a team of professionals and suppliers to manage the process of transferring wealth from one generation to another.
- Patrimonial objectives
- Estate inventory
- Patrimonial dismemberment
- « Family office » as an estate management structure
- Intergenerational communication.