The ins and outs of the RESPChambre de la sécurité financière
Understanding the subtleties of the Registered Education Savings Plan can be a significant asset in a representative’s approach to meeting the needs of clients.
Find out everything there is to know about this plan that is often neglected by Quebec investors. The RESP can often be beneficial in terms of tax advantages and government grants.
This training activity is specifically for representatives of...
- Scholarship plan dealer
Features of this online training activity
- Documentation and quiz with feedback
- Multiple choice questionnaire (passing grade: 60%)
- Prerequisite: none
You might also like:
- ProAdvice (52602-52608) - Mandatory course 2019-2023
- The ins and outs of the TFSA (25751)
- Intergenerational wealth transfer (23158)
- Similar but different: segregated funds and mutual funds (39775)