CSF DIRECTOR ELECTED AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
One of the duties of the delegates at the annual general meeting will be to elect one delegate as a director to the CSF board of directors.
The election for this position will be conducted at the annual general meeting to be held on June 8, 2017.
The election for this position will be conducted at the annual general meeting to be held on June 8, 2017, from among the delegates who submitted their candidacy for the position of CSF director elected at the annual general meeting.
To be eligible for the CSF director position elected by the delegates, a candidate must have been elected as a delegate in 2017 and must also not:
- have been the subject of a decision or a sanction imposed by the Financial Markets Administrative Tribunal (previously known as the BDR) or the AMF.
- have been found guilty of an offence by the CSF’s disciplinary committee, another self-regulatory body or a disciplinary board of a professional order.
- have been convicted of or pled guilty to an offence or a criminal act related to their professional activities.
- have been the subject of a decision of a civil court that finds them responsible in a matter relating to their professional activities.
- be an administrator within a financial sector association whose mission is to promote the socio-economic interests of its members.
How to run
The candidate must have been elected as a delegate in 2017.
For your candidacy to be admissible, the following documents must be received at the CSF by 4:30 p.m. on March 29, 2017:
- A candidacy form preferably filled out electronically then printed and signed by the candidate.
- The candidate’s resume to be filled out on a form available on the CSF’s website. It must be filled out electronically. No other format will be accepted. The resume will be reproduced in full on the voting website.
- A high-resolution recent photo (300 dpi) in “JPEG” format.
In the space provided on the candidacy form, the candidate must obtain the signature of five members of the CSF who are duly authorized by the AMF. It is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure that the nominators meet this requirement.
By submitting their candidacy, the member consents to having the information provided by them, including the submitted photo, published by the CSF in one of its publications or in any other media. Each candidate is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided and shall not hold the CSF responsible for any resulting harm.
The resume and photo must be sent by email to the CSF.
Fax / Election Chair
Chambre de la sécurité financière
2000 McGill College, 12th floor,
Montreal (Quebec) H3A 3H3
|Schedule of key election stages|
|Transmission of an elections notice to each member||Week of February 27, 2017|
|Deadline for receipt of candidacy forms by the elections chairperson.||March 29 at 4:30 p.m.|
|Vote||June 8 2017|