We are thrilled to announce that three new members have been elected to our board of directors for three-year mandates starting June 8th, 2016.
- Mr. Sylvain De Champlain, A.V.A., F. Pl, group savings plan brokerage
President, De Champlain Groupe Financier
- Mr. André Di Vita, group insurance of persons, re-elected by acclamation
Vice-President Development, Solicour Inc.
- Mrs. Shirley Marquis, CLU, MBA, F.PI, insurance of persons, re-elected
Associate Director, Vice-President Sales and Business Development, Centre Financier SFS des Sources
The following individuals are currently on the board of directors of the CSF:
- Mrs. Anne Côté, LL.B., DSA, ICD.D
- Mr. André Di Vita (re-elected)
- Mrs. Lyne Gagné, MBA, ICD.D
- Mrs. Nicole Gauron, MBA, F.Pl., ASC
- Mrs. Paulette Legault, FCPA, FCGA, ASC
- Mrs. Shirley Marquis, R.L.U., MBA, F.PL
- Mr. Marcel Martin, C.L.U., F.PL.
- Mrs. Martine Mercier
- Mr. Georges E. Morin, ICD.D
- Mr. François D. Ramsay, LL.B.
- Mr. Stéphane Rousseau, LL.B., LL.M., S.J.D.
- Mrs. Sophie Vallée
- Mr. Gino-Sebastian Savard, B.A., A.V.A.
About the Chambre de la sécurité financière (www.chambreSF.com)
The Chambre de la sécurité financière is a self-regulatory organization whose mission is to protect consumers by maintaining discipline and overseeing the training and ethics of its nearly 32,000 members. Its members practice in five sectors and registration categories: group savings plan brokerage, financial planning, insurance of persons, group insurance of persons, and scholarship plan brokerage.
- 30 -
Senior advisor, communications and marketing
514 282-5777, ext. 2233