Similar but different: segregated funds and mutual funds
At a glance, segregated funds might seem similar to mutual funds. However, once you compare these two products, you will understand how different they are.
This training activity will provide a description of each these funds, as well as applicable legislation, the parties involved, the kinds of protection offered, their advantages and disadvantages, relevant fees and remuneration, the documents to be delivered to clients, their distribution, and their advantages and disadvantages. As a reference tool, you’ll find these elements of comparison listed in a table.
- Hone your knowledge of each product’s features
- Properly explain each product to your client
- Make recommendations that fit the client’s situation while taking into account the financial, legal, and tax consequences of the product selected.
Features of the training activity
- Online training activity including tool and quizzes.
- Multiple-choice evaluation questionnaire to be completed online. Passing mark: 60%.
1 PDU in insurance of persons
1 PDU in compliance
1 PDU in group savings plan brokerage
Member's price: $ 90.00
Non-member's price: : $ 129.00
IQPF code: IQPF17-06-0024-G
IQPF UFC count : 3
PDOM : 2
NP : 1