Practical look at ethics and professional conduct
Other profiles available:
Please note that you can only follow one out of the 3 profiles during the same qualification period.
This training activity will walk you through interactive media alternating between video narrations, questionnaires, scenarios, interviews with experts and quizzes to test your knowledge.
The purpose of this training activity is to help you effectively integrate in your profession a series of best practices that will help you comply with your ethical obligations and avoid problematic situations.
- Understand what makes you a professional
- Understand the role of the Chambre de la sécurité financière towards your profession and your practice
- Recognize certain problematic situations and know the best practices to avoid them.
Features of the activity
- Interactive online training
- There is no evaluation with this course. Your certificate will be accessible once you have completed the program.
- Three versions of this course are available. Please choose only one profile, the one that best fits your areas of practice. The PDUs related to this course can only be awarded once during a reference period.
To have a sneak preview of the course, click here.
3 PDU in compliance
Member's price: $ 90.00
Non-member's price: : $ 129.00
IQPF code: IQPF17-06-0012-G
IQPF UFC count : 3
NP : 3