Anticipating the consequences of a death is a big responsibility.
Determine the value of your clients’ human capital to help define their life insurance needs, whether they are personal or professional. Study the guiding principles that govern inheritance and the tax laws that apply during life and at death.
This training activity is specifically for representatives in...
- Insurance of persons
Features of this online training activity
- Documentation and quiz with feedback
- Tools to support you in your practice (aslo available on Members' Area)
- Multiple choice questionnaire (passing grade: 60%)
- Prerequisite: none
You might also like:
- Proethics bundles - Mandatory course 2015-2019 (38560-38567)
- Other training activities in the program Les concepts en assurance de personnes (the majority are available in French only)
- Similar but different: Segregated funds and mutual funds (39775)
- Intergenerational wealth transfer (23158)
6 PDU in insurance of persons
Member's price: $ 180.00
Non-member's price: : $ 258.00
IQPF code: IQPF18-11-0023-G
IQPF UFC count : 6
PDOM : 6