2-ProEthics (Insurance) / 3 PDU
2015-2019 Mandatory course
This interactive online training activity includes audio narration, interviews, scenarios, and questions that will provide a stimulating and enriching experience. You will discover various resources including useful links, recommendations for related training activities, as well as myriad practical tools available on the CSF’s website.
See the 7 other bundles available (you must choose only one package, the one most relevant to your practice):
- 3 PDU - ProEthics (group savings/scholarship)
- 3 PDU - ProEthics (group insurance)
- 4 PDU - ProEthics+ (group savings/scholarship plans)
- 4 PDU - ProEthics+ (insurance)
- 5 PDU - ProEthics++ (insurance and group savings/scholarship plans)
- 5 PDU - ProEthics++ (insurance and group insurance)
- 6 PDU - ProEthics+++ (insurance, group savings/scholarship plans and group insurance)
PROETHICS (INSURANCE) - 3 PDU
- Understand the new regulations or regulatory changes relevant to your practice.
- Review the ethical obligations you have toward your clients, the public, the profession, and other financial service professionals.
- Identify the regulations that you must comply with and the behaviour you must avoid in the context of business development or promotion of services and financial products.
- Adopt the best practices when it comes to your relationship with your clients in order to foster consumer trust in the profession.
Competence, overall knowledges (know your client, investor profile and update), ageing clients, signature, financial needs analysis (FNA) and notice of replacement.
To return to the bundle descriptions, click here.
3 PDU in compliance
Member's price: $ 55.00
Non-member's price: : $ 82.50
IQPF code: IQPF18-09-0011-G
IQPF UFC count : 3
NP : 3