Do you have only a few training activities to complete before the current reference period ends on November 30, 2015? You can now purchase and complete your training activities online through a new, fully modernized and more user-friendly platform which is accessible directly from the CSF website. The platform has several new features:
- An updated and easy-to-consult catalog;
- A modernized and user-friendly registration process;
- Online examinations with feedback in order to help you learn;
- The possibility to consult the content of your training activities for 6 months after you have purchased them;
- The option to print your transaction receipts and the certificates attesting your successful completion at any time;
- Access to a satisfaction survey to provide your feedback.
Here are a few suggested online training activities you can take this summer:
(1 PDU in insurance of persons, 1 PDU in compliance, 1 PDU in group savings plan brokerage)
(1 PDU in insurance of persons, 1 PDU in compliance)
(2 PDUs in group insurance of persons, 1 PDU in compliance)
(3 PDUs in group insurance of persons)
(1 PDU in insurance of persons, 2 PDUs in compliance)
(2 PDUs in insurance of persons, 1 PDU in compliance)
For any questions, please contact an agent at the professional development call centre by phone at 514-380-3011 or toll-free at 1-888-380-3011, by fax at 514-282-3418 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information and Communications Department